Currently, we are working on a web based studio for Odysseus servers. This studio can access many different servers.
|Table of Contents|
See below for installation issues.
- edit the server information
- Call the Web-IDE for this server (see below)
- Remove the server from the list
On the left side, you see the navigation bar:
Here you could see (from all servers in a common list) the
- Defined sources and streams
- Defined sinks
- Defined queries
- Logs from the different servers
- Lists: Due to a bug, this button may currently not work in any cases.
- Users from the Web-Studio. Here you can change the users of the web studio, especially change the password or add new users
Web-Studio provides an IDE for query development (quite simpler than the corresponding Odysseus Studio)
The following information is directly included from: https://git.swl.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/projects/API_APPS/repos/webstudio/browse for further information about installation.
|Markdown from a URL|