The Line protocol handler parses simple text lines.
- delay: Delay of reading in milliseconds (default 0). DEPRECATED: use
scheduler.delayinstead if not used together with delayeach
- nanodelay: Delay of reading in nanoseconds (default 0).
- delayeach: The number of lines between a delay is used (default 0).
- checkdelay: Delay between reading attempts when the transport stream isn't ready. Useful for polling log files which are currently written to reduce I/O overhead (default 0).
- readfirstline: Should the first line of the file be ignored (e.g. because of header information) (default: true)
- skipFirstLines: The number of lines that should skipped. Use this, if one or more lines should be skipped (e.g. in case of a longer header).
- debug: If set to true, some additional thinks are available: (default false)
- dumpEachLine: Dumps lines to the console. if set to 1 each line will be dumped
- measureEachLine: Measures the processing time between n elements that are dumped
- maxLines: Stop processing after n elements are read