- serviceMethod: Method by which the web service should be accessed: Possible Values 'REST', 'SOAP' and 'XML-RPC' (beta)
- wsdlLocation: url to the location of the wsdl file, i.e. what is the address of the web service for soap
- operation: operation used to call a SOAP-Webservice/XML-RPC-method
- method: How to access the web service. For REST this is typically GET. Other methods are POST_ARGUMENTS, POST_DOCUMENT
- contentType: The http request header type e.g "application/json".
- url:static part of the url, will be used in request. Remark: For REST and SOAP: Must contain ? to seperate arguments
- templateURl (boolean): If the url is a template, set to true
- template: A template that should be used in a post request as content. Elements are replaced from arguments.
- urlSuffix: url part after argument, will be appended at the end of the url (e.g for further static parts)
- arguments: This is a key value map, first element is the name of the attribute in web service, the second the name of the attribute from the input stream that delivers the input element. For XML-RPC just the order is relevant. You could e.g. use \['1','data'\]
- datafields: the datafields received through the webservice, given as path expressions (ignored for . Can be attribute names in case of XML-RPC)
- charset: the charset, e.g. UTF-8
- parsingMethod: How to extract the values from the returned document: Currently available: 'JSONEXPERIMENTAL','JSONPATH','XMLEXPERIMENTAL','XPATH' (ignored for XML-RPC)
- keyValueOutput: boolean: If true, received Data from a Webservice are returned as keyValuePair (ignored for XML-RPC)