- Create a new bundle using the naming convention "de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.test.component...."
- add odysseus.core, odysseus.core.server and odysseus.test to the required plugins
- Add a new class and inherit from one the following abstract classes:
- AbstractTestComponent for a very basic test component
- AbstractQueryTestComponent for a test component that should install a query
- AbstractQueryExptectedTestComponent for a test that should compare the query results with an expected output by automatically adding TICompareSinks (look above under "Testing behavior").
- Implement the needed methods
- The createTestSets should return the list of sub tests that should be executed by the test component. The type of the test set depends on the type you choose before. So, if you used AbstractQueryTestComponent, you have to return a list of QueryTestSet, which contains the query to be executed. You can use the TestSetFactory class. It offers some methods to search and create test sets.
- You can override the getName to name the test component.
- create a service component description for the test component class (which inherits from on the abstract classes). It has to provide the "ITestComponent" service.
- additionally, you have to check for lazy loading, so that your bundle is not started if one class is needed.
- Look also at the tips from "Adding new Queries" above.
- If the tests should run periodically, add the the component to
Moved to Testcase Generator