This operator can be used to assure the stream order concerning the timestamps. Out of order elements are removed.
- debug (Boolean): If set to true, each time an element is removed, an error is print to the console.
Remark: Printing to many debug to the console can slow down processing dramatically!
- debugMode: Allows to define different output if an error occured.
- 0: Minimal mode: Print only the first out of order timestamp and when processing is on order again
- 1: Medium mode: same as 0 but print message for every out of order element
- 2: Full-mode: Same as 1 but prints more information