This operator allows to add a new system load to the meta data.
It creates an output as in the following:
The Systemload is attached as a key value object with the following entries:
- TIME: The timestamp of measurement (Current time in millies)
- CPU_LOAD: The CPU load of the system
- USER_LOAD: The user part of the CPU
- MEM_FREE: Free memory for the VM (Runtime.getRuntime().freeMemory())
- MEM_TOTAL: Available memory for the VM (Runtime.getRuntime().totalMemory())
- SYSTEM_MEM_FREE: The free memory of the whole system
- SYSTEM_MEM_TOTAL: Available memory of the whole system
- NETWORK: For each network adapter
- bytesSent: The number of bytes send, since the last output
- bytesReceived: The number of bytes read, sind the last output
- mac: The mac adress of the adapter
NETWORK measurement is currently work in progress and will probably change in near future.