Odysseus allows to access further information via a specific REST-Enpoint.
Currently, the following information can be retrieved:
- odysseusid (http://localhost:8888/services/information/odysseusid/): The current id of the node. A JSON-String is returned
- executor (http://localhost:8888/services/information/executor/): The current state of the executor as JSON-String: e.g.
- bugreport (http://localhost:8888/services/information/bugreport/): Gives a large set of informations as large String about the current instance (similar to How to report a bug)
- protcolhandler (http://localhost:8888/services/information/protocolhandler): A JSON contain information about available protocol handlers and their parameters
- transporthandler (http://localhost:8888/services/information/transporthandler): A JSON containg information about avaible transport handler and their parameters
This endpoint can be extended with own informations via implementing an IInformationProvider and registering this provider as a service (see e.g. de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.core.server.OdysseusNodeID for an example). Another example for this kind of information can be found in the Systemload Feature.