In odysseus_dev there are different kinds of target platforms. You should use the one, that fits to your enviroment/kind of bundle.
- platform_core: Should be use in cases, where no Odysseus components should be loaded from a target platform. Typically, only when working on odysseus_core
- platform_(master|development)_stable: This file should be used for stable Odysseus components to avoid dependencies from stable to incubation modules.
- platform_(master|development)_all: This should be used for all incubation modules. Remark: To allow easier migration to stable, even incubation modules can use _stable-target if there is no dependency to other incubation modules.
For the latter two files there are two versions:
- master: Reflects the current module state from the master branch(es)
- development: Reflects the current module state from the development branch(es). Typically newer, potentially less stable.