This operator uses a Kalman Filter to produce a statistically optimal estimate of the underlying system state.
- Variables: The name of the variables
- Attributes: The attributes to feed the filter
- Transition: The transition matrix 'A'
- ProcessNoise: The process noise matrix 'Q'
- Measurement: The measurement matrix 'H'
- MeasurementNoise: The measurement noise matrix 'R'
- InitialState: The initial state vector 'x' (optional)
- InitialError: The initial error matrix 'P' (optional)
- Control: The control matrix 'B' (optional)