This operator can be used to access a database.
- connection: The name of an existing database connection (see Database Feature how to create one)
- type: The JDBC connection type (e.g. mysql)
- db: The Database to access
- user: The username for the database
- password: The password for the user
- host:The hostname of the database
- port: The port of the database connection
- jdbc: The jdbc connect string
- table: Which table should be read
- attributes: Which attributes should be read
- waiteach (long, Milliseconds): How long to wait between the reading of two elements from the connection
- escapeNames (boolean): If given, the names will be escaped with "
can be found under Database Feature